Write for Us
Welcome to the career section of Biographyhost.com
We welcome passionate authors, editors, researchers, social media managers, and photo/video experts interested in working with us to cover influential individuals, rich human culture, and meaningful stories and events worldwide.
As our future partner, you will join us in our journey of creating authentic and valuable biographies and other descriptive content. Together, we will revisit human history through the lens of neutrality and ethical journalism.
If you are fascinated by the influential people and events of human history and cannot refrain from learning more about them, send us your details (). We welcome individuals who care about our vision to provide service to Humanity through our unbiased writing and content development culture.
Current Categories/Niche, Biographyhost:
1. Biography Writer
2. Biography Editor
1. Biography Writer:
As our team member (remote or in-house), you must contribute from your competency and knowledge when penning biographiesÍ¢. In the future, we may add new categories to the magazine related to various niches as decided by the Editorial team.
A writer at Biographyhost must have a penchant for reading and interpreting long-form articles, analyzing broad information, and extracting specific/contextual information out of a pool of information and sources. Our writers are expected to write content to present a narrative illustratively and descriptively from a neutral standpoint following our style guidelines, writing structures, and other writing rules.
- Basic know-how about current world events & history, and influential figures from different areas of human interest from artists to politicians.
- Habit of keeping up with the trends and the history
- Experience in similar industry (freshers are also welcome if competent)
- Report writing, research, summary, analytical, and contextual writing skills
- Ability to work on deadline basis
We pay our team members on a salary or topic basis based on the contract we set with you. As a writer, you will get an opportunity to publish articles under your byline in our growing magazine. We work on a strict deadline policy: we will fix your target and deadline as per your contract, which we will create based on mutual understanding.
2. Biography Editor
As an editor, you will be leading our overall content development team and content calendar. As of now, our full-time editor publishes around 4-6 content (writer’s submissions) a day, applying appropriate quality measures.
An editor at Biographyhost must have basic developmental editing, line editing, and copy-editing techniques and apply them effectively. They should be able to send rewrites when a draft lack:
- A basic narrative in the presentation of a story
- Required contextual information and transitional flow.
- Seriousness in writing (Poorly written with Plagiarism or without following our basic styles, structures of rules of writing)
Our editors must act as astute communicators when dealing with writer’s rewrites and other issues. They must give constructive and descriptive comments to the writers to grow out of the rewrites.
- All the required competency of a writer given above. Remember, a good writer can only become an editor.
- Ability to perfectly apply the techniques of developmental, line editing and copyediting techniques and given symbols.
- Desire to take an approach to increase writer’s skills and assist the editing supervisor in the resource management.
- Leadership, problem solving, and self-initiation skills
- Desire and understanding to keep the content calendar up to date and learn new things
We pay our team members on a salary or topic basis based on the contract we set with you. As an editor, you will publish a writer’s work directly. We work on a strict deadline policy: we will fix your target and deadline as per your contract, which we will create based on mutual understanding.